OKNA SERIES 400- DOUBLE HUNG
Okna Double Hung 400 Series Precision Weld
The OKNA Precision Weld is an excellent value when making the choice to replace windows in your home. The Precision Weld offers clean, modern lines, high-quality craftsmanship, and many options to beautify your home while making it energy efficient. Since all OKNA products are custom-made, you can be sure of a perfect fit which translates to savings on time and labor during installation.
We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.
- Full 3¼” Depth Welded Mainframe that features beveled exterior curves that not only have a modern day look but also allow for maximum weld surface resulting in superior strength and years of long-lasting performance.
- Push Button Spring-Loaded Vent Latches allow both window sashes to remain partially open for ventilation.
- The standard screen is equipped with a heavy-duty lift handle running the width of the screen. This gives the screen a clean aesthetic as well as additional strength.
- The 400 Series offers a fully integrated lift rail giving the window a nice, contemporary look.
- A one-piece sloped sill allows for proper water drainage without leaks.
- Optional foam-filled insulated extrusions add energy efficiency – Deluxe version only.
- (Insulation type may vary during the manufacturing process)
Our company offers three exterior color selections in addition to the standard Euro-White option to give your home a distinct look and enhance its curb appeal. You can also special order custom exterior colors from a virtually unlimited selection of paints. Our paints are environmentally safe and durable, giving your exterior a vibrant and long-lasting color finish.
|Energy Star||Comparison To|
|Glazing Option||U-Value||SHGC||VT||CR||Minimum*||Energy Star Minimum|
|Clear Glass||0.46||0.60||0.63||45||0.30||Does not qualify|
|With ESP||0.28||0.30||0.54||62||0.30||7% Better|
|With ESP||0.22||0.26||0.43||68||0.30||27% Better|
U-Value, SHGC, VT, CR values may slightly change for windows made with GBG (Grids Between Glass)
SHGC – Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
VT – Visible Transmittance
CR – Condensation Resistance
ESP – Energy Saving Package
Deluxe – ESP & Foam
* Northern Climate Zone
|Our Windows||Minimum||Industry Minimum|
|AAMA Rating||R 50||R 15|
|Air Infiltration cfm/ft2||0.05||0.3||600% Better|
|Water Penetration mph||56||33||70% Better|
|Structural Integrity mph||171||94||82% Better|
Structural Integrity mph – Wind load in mph a window can withstand before breaking.
Are you looking for a stunning design detail to instantly set your home apart both inside and out? A choice of decorative grids for your windows & doors can highlight the architectural style that speaks to you.
Grids between glass (GBG) consist of aluminum bars sealed in the insulating airspace between the two panes of glass. Because the interior and exterior glass surfaces are not affected, cleaning your windows is a much easier task. GBG grids on two tone windows are available with matching interior and exterior colors.
Our company offers factory-installed half screen with heavy-duty handle. Screens are removable from the inside for convenient storage. Optional locking screen provides an additional safety measure.*
(* Insect screen cannot support significant amounts of weight. Please keep small children and pets away from windows when only insect screens are in use.) Our company offers ThruVision® Screen standard on the 400 Series to improve the view through the window while protecting the interior from insects and allowing proper ventilation.
Do you need help with window installations?
Fill out this form to get in touch.