OKNA Sliding Doors
OKNA Sliding Patio Doors
- Thermally welded multi-chambered 5-5/8″ vinyl frame provides superior strength and thermal insulation. The continuous double weather-stripping dramatically reduces air and water infiltration
- Interlocking meeting rail system with double weather-stripping for controlling infiltration of air, water, dust, and noise
- Anodized aluminum screen track, roller track, and a threshold for increased strength, durability, and longevity along with an elegant appearance
- Standard installed handle/lock hardware
- Operating sash is equipped with adjustable, precision bearing tandem rollers for a smooth and quiet operation
- 4mm glass unit with our Heatseal Spacer which gives your home excellent thermal efficiency and drastic reduction of condensation
- Full-length heavy gauge reinforcements in meeting rails and pull rail provide great rigidity and strength
We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.
Optional Four Point Locking system. Thermally welded multi-chambered 5-5/8″ vinyl frame provides superior strength and thermal insulation. Shown with optional Foam Filled Insulated Extrusions for better thermal efficiency. (Insulation type may vary during the manufacturing process) 4mm glass unit with Heatseal® Spacer which gives your home excellent thermal efficiency and drastic reduction of condensation. Interlocking meeting rail system with double weather-stripping for controlling infiltration of air, water, dust, and noise.Interlocking meeting rail system with double weather-stripping for controlling infiltration of air, water, dust, and noise. Operating sash is equipped with adjustable, precision bearing tandem rollers for a smooth and quiet operation.
Same Interior and Exterior Color Options
Euro White Interior with Exterior Color Options
Euro-White Finish Standard on 2 and 4 point locking systems
*Optional hardware finishes are available at an additional charge*
|Energy Star||Comparison To|
|Glazing Option||U-Value||SHGC||VT||CR||Minimum*||Energy Star Minimum|
|Clear Glass||0.43||0.54||0.57||47||0.30||Does not qualify|
|With ESP||0.27||0.27||0.49||63||0.30||10% Better|
|With ESP||0.20||0.23||0.38||68||0.30||33% Better|
|Deluxe Package w/Krypton||0.16||0.23||0.38||70||0.30||47% Better|
U-Value, SHGC, VT, CR values may slightly change for windows made with GBG (Grids Between Glass)
SHGC – Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
VT – Visible Transmittance
CR – Condensation Resistance
ESP – Energy Saving Package
CIT – Currently In Test
* Northern Climate Zone
|Our Windows||Minimum||Industry Minimum|
|AAMA Rating||HR 60||HR 15|
|Air Infiltration cfm/ft2||0.06||0.3||500% Better|
|Water Penetration mph||59||33||79% Better|
|Structural Integrity mph||187||94||99% Better|
Water Penetration mph – Specifies wind load pressure in mph window can withstand without leaking, under rain equivalent to 8″ per hour.
Structural Integrity mph – Wind load in mph the window can withstand before breaking.
All result numbers are based on tested window sample by NFRC & AMMA testing window guidelines. Use for comparison purposes only. Actual values may vary depending on installation, size of the window, and other conditions.
Are you looking for a stunning design detail to instantly set your home apart both inside and out? A choice of decorative grids for your windows & doors can highlight the architectural style that speaks to you.
- Extruded aluminum
- Adjustable rollers
- Easy to lock handle
Okna Windows offers ThruVision® Screen which improves view thru the window protecting interior from insects and allowing perfect ventilation.
Do you need help with window installations?
Fill out this form to get in touch.