OKNA SERIES 400- PICTURE WINDOW
Okna Picture 400 Series Precision Weld
The OKNA Precision Weld is an excellent value when making the choice to replace windows in your home. The Precision Weld offers clean, modern lines, high-quality craftsmanship, and many options to beautify your home while making it energy efficient. Since all OKNA products are custom-made, you can be sure of a perfect fit which translates to savings on time and labor during installation.
We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.
- Fusion-welded beveled frame for strength and durability.
- Heatseal® warm edge spacer system for excellent thermal efficiency and a drastic reduction in the possibility of condensation on the inside of the window.
- Available in a variety of shapes to allow for endless design options.
- Full 3¼” Depth Welded Mainframe with beveled exterior features curves that have a modern look, as well as allowing for maximum weld surface resulting in strength and years of long-lasting performance.
- The Picture window comes in a variety of shapes and combinations with other types of windows allowing for endless design ideas.
|Energy Star||Comparison To|
|Glazing Option||U-Value||SHGC||VT||CR||Minimum*||Energy Star Minimum|
|Clear Glass||0.45||0.65||0.68||45||0.30||Does not qualify|
|With ESP||0.27||0.32||0.59||63||0.30||10% Better|
|With ESP||0.20||0.28||0.46||69||0.30||33% Better|
U-Value, SHGC, VT, CR values may slightly change for windows made with GBG (Grids Between Glass)
SHGC – Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
VT – Visible Transmittance
CR – Condensation Resistance
ESP – Energy Saving Package
CIT – Currently In Test
* Northern Climate Zone
|Our Windows||Minimum||Industry Minimum|
|AAMA Rating||R 75||R 15|
|Air Infiltration cfm/ft2||0.01||0.3||3000% Better|
|Water Penetration mph||66||33||100% Better|
|Structural Integrity mph||210||94||123% Better|
Water Penetration mph – Specifies wind load pressure in mph a window can withstand without leaking, under rain equivalent to 8″ per hour.
Structural Integrity mph – Wind load in mph a window can withstand before breaking.
All results numbers are based on tested window sample by NFRC & AAMA testing window guidelines. Use for comparison
purposes only. Actual values may vary depending on installation, size of the window, and other conditions.
Are you looking for a stunning design detail to instantly set your home apart both inside and out? A choice of decorative grids for your windows & doors can highlight the architectural style that speaks to you.
Grids between glass (GBG) consist of aluminum bars sealed in the insulating airspace between the two panes of glass. Because the interior and exterior glass surfaces are not affected, cleaning your windows is a much easier task. GBG grids on two-tone windows are available with matching interior and exterior colors.
Do you need help with window installations?
Fill out this form to get in touch.