OKNA SERIES 800- DOUBLE HUNG
Okna Series 800- Double Hung
- Maintenance free rigid multi-chamber vinyl profile.
- Full 3 1/4″ Depth Welded Mainframe with beveled colonial exterior features curves that are not only beautiful but also allow for maximum weld surface resulting in superior strength and years of long-lasting performance.
- Heatseal® warm edge spacer system for excellent thermal efficiency and a drastic reduction in the possibility of condensation on the inside of the window.
- Full integral interlock with double weather-stripping.
- A variety of hardware options fits harmoniously into any décor.
- Fiberglass mesh half screens standard on all windows.
- Optional locking screen provides an additional safety measure.*
- Available in Replacement and New Construction applications.
We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.
- The elegant, beveled profile of our 800 Series will enhance the beauty of your home’s exterior by giving it the traditional look and feel of wood windows with the performance and ease of maintenance you can only get with vinyl windows. The 800 Series can also be painted to match any exterior.
- The classically refined line of the 800 Series brings to mind a traditional wood window without most of the maintenance responsibilities. A streamlined design, packed with a variety of features makes this window a sophisticated choice.
- The 800 Series offers hardware options reminiscent of classic wood windows. It is the only vinyl window we manufacture without an integrated lift rail. The double hung features a handle style based on traditional wood windows.
- Recessed vent and tilt latches give the window a streamlined appearance as well as making clean-up a breeze. The reveal of the top sash at the meeting rails is a distinguishing mark of the 800 Series, drawing inspiration from classic wood windows.
- We constructed the 800 Series to authentically represent a traditional wood window. The smallest details, such as the rounded beveled edges of the glazing bead, are a nod to the classic.
- A one-piece sloped sill allows for proper water drainage without leaks.
- Push Button Spring-Loaded Vent Latches allow both window sashes to remain partially open for ventilation.
- The sill dam wall is mortised into the jamb adding strength and lowering the possibility of leaks that may occur at corner seals.
- The Bulb Gasket Seal improves thermal performance, lowers drafts and provides better acoustic insulation. Dual weather-stripping significantly decreases drafts and air infiltration, and balance covers hide the balance mechanism lending a pleasant streamlined appearance to the window.
- Additional high-density composite reinforcement (shown in blue) inside the upper part of the sash make our windows structurally stronger than others available on the market.
- Magnetic Seals (shown in light blue), similar to those used in refrigerators, dramatically reduce drafts and greatly improve the thermal performance of our windows.
Our company offers three exterior color selections in addition to the standard Euro-White option to give your home a distinct look and enhance its Curb appeal. You can also special order custom exterior colors from a virtually unlimited selection of paints. Our paints are environmentally safe and durable, giving your exterior a vibrant and long-lasting color finish. Vent latches are not available with Interior Laminate Colors.
|Energy Star||Comparison To|
|Glazing Option||U-Value||SHGC||VT||CR||Minimum*||Energy Star Minimum|
|Clear Glass||0.45||0.59||0.61||45||0.30||Does not qualify|
|With ESP||0.28||0.29||0.53||62||0.30||7% Better|
|With ESP||0.22||0.25||0.42||69||0.30||27% Better|
SHGC – Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
VT – Visible Transmittance
CR – Condensation Resistance
ESP – Energy Saving Package
CIT – Currently In Test
* Northern Climate Zone
|Our Windows||Minimum||Industry Minimum|
|AAMA Rating||R 60||R 15|
|Air Infiltration cfm/ft2||0.01||0.3||3000% Better|
|Water Penetration mph||59||33||79% Better|
|Structural Integrity mph||187||94||99% Better|
without leaking, under rain equivalent to 8″ per hour.
Structural Integrity mph – Wind load in mph a window can withstand before breaking.
All result numbers are based on tested window sample by NFRC & AAMA testing window guidelines. Use for comparison
purposes only. Actual values may vary depending on installation, size of the window, and other conditions.
Simulated Divided Light (SLD) Permanent interior and exterior grid with spacer will provide a truly authentic look. Interior grid are available in a euro white color or wood laminate which can be stained to match your home’s décor. External grid are available in euro white or colors to mach product exterior.
5/8″ Flat Grid between glass
11/16″ Contour Grid between glass
Are you looking for a stunning design detail to instantly set your home apart both inside and out? A choice of decorative grids for your windows & doors can highlight the architectural style that speaks to you.
Grids between glass (GBG) consist of aluminum bars sealed in the insulating airspace between the two panes of glass. Because the interior and exterior glass surfaces are not affected, cleaning your windows is a much easier task. GBG grids on two tone windows are available with matching interior and exterior colors.
Our company offers factory-installed half screen with heavy-duty handle. Screens are removable from the inside for convenient storage. Optional locking screen provides an additional safety measure.*
(* Insect screen cannot support significant amounts of weight. Please keep small children and pets away from windows when only insect screens are in use.) Our company offers ThruVision® Screen standard on the 800 Series to improve the view through the window while protecting the interior from insects and allowing proper ventilation.
Do you need help with window installations?
Fill out this form to get in touch.